The Rules for Blossoming Lotus Meat Free Monday Sweepstakes 2019
- To participate in sweepstakes, complete your Meat Free Monday rewards tokens with your name and email address, then drop off at Blossoming Lotus location. One token per person, per visit, with a minimum $15.00 purchase, or, if you are not in possession of any reward tokens, mail a postcard with your name, mailing address and email address to Blossoming Lotus, 1713 NE 15th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97212.
- Each entry into sweepstakes provides eligibility to win prizes, which may include: Blossoming Lotus gift certificates, tickets to special events and a grand prize trip of a Trip to Thailand, among others. Once a token is selected for a prize, that same entry will not be eligible for future drawings.
- Rules for prizes:
- Prizes may not be redeemed or returned for cash
- Sweepstakes runs from April 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020. Prize drawings will occur within that timeframe. The Grand Prize drawing will be held between January 1, 2020 and February 28, 2020. Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing.
- Monthly drawings for secondary prizes will be held throughout the duration of the sweepstakes. Secondary prizes may vary. Grand Prize includes a 10-day Cultural Adventure trip to Thailand – an approximate $4,500 value – including round trip airfare from Portland, Oregon (up to $1200) and accommodations. May include yoga, massage, wellness services and cultural excursions. Package does not include additional nights, additional meals, beverages, or incidentalexpenses.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary. One qualifier per household. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of Blossoming Lotus and Root Whole Body.
- All taxes relative to the grand prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. A 1099 will be issued to the winner at the end of the year for tax purposes. Prize may be transferred to another party, but there are no prize substitutions or cash equivalents. Trip attendee will be required to sign a Release Waiver prior to travel. If trip cannot be used by the date specified, or if a signed Release Waiver is not received 90 days prior to travel dates, then trip will beforfeited.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither Blossoming Lotus Portland, LLC, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.